30 minutes presentation
40 minutes of amazing hands-on activities
$8.00 per student
Suitable for Year Five of the National Science Curriculum
Fun with Light
Light from a source forms shadows and can be absorbed, reflected and refracted.
See some light demonstrations.
Then hands-on activities:
1. Draw a picture in a Cylindrical Mirror
2. See the Mirror with a Memory
3. Touch the ghostly image in the Mirascope
4. Hold hands with yourself at the large concave mirror.
5. Have a go at some Mirror Writing
6. Send a message with the Mirror Ray (signal lamp)
7. Play a game of Laser Tennis.
8. Have a go at the STAR Mirror Challenge
9. See at the Mirror Movie Record
10. Look at your face in the Funny Mirrors
11. See a virtual light globe
12. Small world in a Convex mirror
13. Spin the Laser Discette
14. Look at some 3D images with a Wheatstone Mirror Stereoscope
15. Try your finger in the Famous Invisible box
16. Look at your hand in the Infinity Mirror
17. Look at a 3D Images with a Mirror
18. and more.
Make a Kaleidoscope
Make a Periscope.